- Admissions Policy 2018
- Behaviour Policy Jan 18
- Charging Policy Sept 2018
- Complaints Policy Sept 2017
- Data Protection Policy May 2018
- Inclusion Policy Jan 2018
- Parental Rights May 2018
- Physical Care and Intervention Guidelines
- Privacy Notice children May 2018
- Privacy Notice staff May 2018
- Safeguarding and CP Policy Oct 2017
- SEN - Local Offer
- SEND Policy 2017
- Single Equality Duty 2015
- Staff Code of Conduct Policy Jan 2018
- Sun and Shade Guidelines May 2017
- Terms and Conditions - July 2017
SEND & Inclusion
Horsham Nursery School welcomes all children, and seeks to do their very best, to ensure that all children are able to grow and develop, supported by experienced and committed staff.
We are committed to promoting equality and diversity, valuing each child as an individual and celebrating what they bring to the rich, diverse community of Horsham Nursery School.
We have a range of policies and guidelines listed below that aim to outline the approaches we use.